That's one I have changed back and forth 21 ... 22 ... 21 .. 22 ... 21
&22.  The config I started with had 21 in it, but the WinSCP references 22
so I have been trying both ... without success.  I changed it back to 21
now. Still fails.

I just added an ftp configuration parameter of FTPLOGGING TRUE and received

EZYFS51I ID=FTPD100000 CONN   fails  Reason=3 Text=getpeername failed

Now I'm trying to figure out what that is telling me.