successfully.

(And agree about Outlook's junk filtering)

External - Public
Classified by dustin.ha...@go2vanguard.com on 2022.06.06 08:01:59

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of
Phil Smith III
Sent: Monday, 2022 June-06 07:45
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Don't feed the trolls

WARNING: This email originated outside of Vanguard.

DO NOT CLICK links or attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the
content is safe.

Outlook's junk filtering has "block sender", but I just did some
experimenting with list postings (another list) and it didn't block Senders,
just From.

Microsoft has a history of not understanding the Sender/Reply-To/From
hierarchy.