Might want to also have a look at Pandora

Michael

At 03:04 PM 6/6/2022, Carmen Vitullo wrote:

I'm using Thunderbird + FireFox now after tons of issues with my ISP's email service using outlook, outlook express, I have my ISP email account and my gmail account setup using Thunderbird, for me, much easier and offers some basic encryption, open pgp IIRC.

Carmen