reading the post sited, at least at my site no user would be allowed by security to create a dataset with the SYSTEM NAME as a HLQ or the entire dataset name, a discrete or generic TSS or RACF rule would need to be defined in a protect all environment - in my site

at my site all job classes are set to syssym allow and we have not seen any issues

so use at your own risk I suppose

Carmen