From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of
Bill Johnson
Sent: Friday, June 17, 2022 5:28 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Modernize Mainframe Applications for Hybrid Cloud with IBM and AWS

The debit card loss is max $500 as long as you report it stolen within 60 days.
After 60, unlimited. Agree with you about never having one.

https://consumer.ftc.gov/articles/lost-or-stolen-credit-atm-debit-cards*limit

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Friday, June 17, 2022, 5:20 PM, Seymour J Metz <sme...@gmu.edu> wrote:

In the US, under certain circumstances, there is a $50 cap on fraud losses with
credit cards but the cap for debit cards is $500. That's why I don't have a
debit card and don't plan to eveer have one, absent a change in the law.

attachments from your system.