From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of
Radoslaw Skorupka
Sent: Friday, June 24, 2022 3:35 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: Encrypted datasets - question about key (pervasive
encryption)

Well, labels are unique within ICSF realm or more precisely - CKDS.
However it is possible to share dataset between systems, non-sysplexed to
simplify the considerations. And it is possible (by mistake) to have same
labels but different key values. Or just replace the key by mistake.

KVV - I meant Key Verification Value.

--
Radoslaw Skorupka
Lodz, Poland