I've issued a command from SDSF with a blank it ,but it is not working
properly.
I issue
/s PYT,,,'COLINs Data',p=CONSNEW

and get on the system console
IBMUSER  00000290  S PYT,,,'COLINs Data',P=CONSNEW

   - p=CONSNEW is being ignored
   - I am trapping the command using QEDIT, and getting "COLINs."  .
   hex(length 0007 7DC3D6D3 C9D5A21F  COLINs.

It works fine with 'COLINS_DATA'

The doc says

*parameters: Program parameters passed to the started program. This might
be a list in parentheses or a string in single quotation marks. The
documentation for the started program should state which of the following
techniques the program supports:*

Parenthesis do not work... I get

S PYT,,,(COLINS DATA)
IEE307I START    DELIMITER ERROR