From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of
David Crayford
Sent: Friday, July 8, 2022 3:15 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: [EXTERNAL] FedEx to move entirely to the cloud

CAUTION! This email originated outside of the organization. Please do not open
attachments or click links from an unknown or suspicious origin.

Bit of a shock this one. FedEx are closing all of their data centers and moving
to Microsofts Azure Cloud. They are a massive mainframe customer and close
friends of ours for a long time.
We had one of their guys on the floor in our office working with us on
solutions. Times are changing...

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.theregister.com/2022/07/05/fedex_to_close_all_datacenters/__;!!AQegZw!bk8TvW4s1b3By0vWxFwMp8n5yzIFnjuky7eEnnGMr4mQj0jjkE1rGuBNmvZjHEg_7cAhiCCEtwBU5w$