"ADM" is the three-character prefix associated with GDDM modules, macros, etc. ADMDEFS is a GDDM external defaults file, which among other things is used to define GDDM printers and their attributes. Depending on what or how you are printing results, QMF on z/OS may use GDDM Services for printing.
   Joel C. Ewing