I agree that UACC(READ) looks like a good setting for IEAABD.DMPAUTH resource
protection.
However, the RACF_SENSITIVE_RESOURCES health check seems to disagree:
(...)E IEAABD.DMPAUTH                          FACILITY Read No   ****
(...)
Not a big deal, of course. But I prefer to have RACF health checks passed
without EXCEPTIONS...

Juan Mautalen

    El jueves, 14 de julio de 2022, 10:17:35 a. m. GMT-3, Peter Relson