-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of
Jasi Grewal
Sent: Tuesday, July 19, 2022 16:05

I work in an organization where there is a numerous FTP requirements to
transfer the Data between each z/OS Systems and they don't use NJE.  I was
wondering if there is an FTP ISPF Tool and which can be used to transfer data
between other z/OS Systems or other Operating Systems.  It would be interesting
to determine if there is a Tool available and maybe I can find time to write
one this year, if there is none.