From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of
Steve Beaver
Sent: Tuesday, August 9, 2022 3:10 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: [EXTERNAL] ARM

We are having a problem.  TcVision is a support product for ADABAS.

A couple times a week the Address Space gets an S878 and falls down.

And the users are getting upset.

Can anyone suggest a way to let the S878 die off and some how

set an ARM to allow ARM to case the TcVision to restart.

PS: I am oceans out of my depth with ARM

The information contained in this message is confidential, protected from
disclosure and may be legally privileged. If the reader of this message is not
the intended recipient or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this
message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure,
distribution, copying, or any action taken or action omitted in reliance on it,
message and destroy the material in its entirety, whether in electronic or hard
copy format. Thank you.