Hi List,

        I have a new DR machine (BC15) that we have installed in Austin. The
machine is running and we tested out a DR scenario when we were there. At that
time , we did NOT have our remote HMC installed. A few week later we are now
installing our remote HMC and we are having an issue. The HMC do not seem to
talk to each other.

        We have used the same cables and copied the configurations from the
previous machines. Our remote HMC (Oaks, PA) cannot ping the SEs in Austin,
however the eth1 interface is up and running.

        Has anyone run into this situation??
        Can you suggest any potential solutions??

        Thanks in advance
        Tony