Hi,

There has been a growing need to get the maximum value from the Z Sort
Accelerator on z15s. To address this need, we created three sample ICETOOL
reports that analyze DFSORT's SMF type 16 records. we also provided DFSORT
Symbol mappings for SMF record type 16.

You can access all of this information from

https://www.ibm.com/support/pages/node/6603051

The information on this page will help you quickly and easily determine how
your rollout of Z Sort Accelerator is progressing, and if there are changes
that you can make to let even more sorts benefit from Z Sort.

Thanks to Frank Kyne and Cheryl Watson for sharing the reprint of the Cheryl
Watson Tuning Letter. The article "Optimizing DFSORT Use of Z Sort Accelerator"
 answers your questions to optimize your use of Z Sort.

Thanks,
Kolusu
DFSORT Development
IBM Corporation