Hi,

"MIGRATION, BACKUP, FRBACKUP, DUMP, AND RECYCLE HELD." is not the cause but the result of this error.
Even if all function is held, only BACKVOL CDS can be executed.
ARC0744E RC=36 says backup version data sets can not be located.
Could you pre-allocate all backup version data sets in the correct name ?
LLQ=V00000 seems bad.
It should be V0000000, V0000001, V0000002 etc depend on the specified backup version number (SETSYS BACKUPCOPIES(n)).

Best regards,

Nobuhiko Furuya(古谷信彦)
V-SOL Inc.