The "normal" reason this happens (at least to me) is because the task isn't
authorized to issue the detach.  It has nothing to do with whether or not the
task was able to start, because the task may not have needed to be authorized
when it started, but needs it to perform a specific function and that function
happens to be a detach.  This is almost always because of an error in the APF
list, or an error that you didn't link the module correctly.  Since you said
you have not changed anything except that it's a DR test, then I have to assume
your problem is APF.

It really doesn't cost you anything to check your APF datasets are really
authorized int he right place, there is a health check that does it for you and
I think there is even a SDSF screen that allows you to see that information now.

Brian