I missed the "authorized" part the first time around.

I don't think anyone has mentioned the TSOEXEC command.  It runs an
authorized command (authorized) from an unauthorized environment.  (No, I
didn't leave out a blank.  TSOEXEC is the full 7 character command name.
Google it.)

OREXXMan
Q: What do you call the residence of the ungulate with the largest antlers?
A: A moose pad.
:-D
Would you rather pass data in move mode (*nix piping) or locate mode
(Pipes) or via disk (JCL)?  Why do you think you rarely see *nix commands
with more than a dozen filters, while Pipelines specifications are commonly
over 100s of stages, and 1000s of stages are not uncommon.
REXX is the new C.