According to the message - Contact Connect Direct support person at your shop.
If you are that person, you need to see if there are other messages in SYSLOG
or JOB Log that would help.  Otherwise, Probably contact the vendor for
assistance.

Lizette

RACF002I
    MODULE = DMGSECUR

    PASSWORD specified not valid for USERID specified.
    The Security Interface found the PASSWORD specified
    was not valid for the USERID specified.

    System Action:  The SIGNON command is rejected or the PROCESS
                    is failed.

    Response:  Correct the password and/or userid and re-submit
               the request. If the error persists contact your
               Connect:Direct coordinator with the pertinent
               details.