My understanding is that a Wazi user gets no access to the OS system level
at all. A Wazi user cannot do any systems modifications, period: no access
to system parameters, no ability to alter any specifications, no console
access beyond what an application programmer might need.

This is all what I have been told, so if I'm incorrect, I'll be happy to be
corrected.

Jay Maynard