I just found out that IBM will be releasing version 29 of the SCRT program
on 15Oct2022. Version 28 reports will be accepted only up to the Nov2022
report (submitted in Dec2022), at which time only version 29 reports will
be accepted. Version 29 of SCRT requires Java 8.

I just tested this out at work using Java 8 instead of Java 7. Java 8
reports that it will not run on a z9BC. "Processor detected (z9) does not
support instruction MVGHI" .

This is going to be fun. A sister company is on a z15, running z/OS. So
perhaps they will be tasked to take our SMF data, produce the SCRT report,
and then upload it to IBM. But perhaps they will give me an ID on their
system to do this.