It is in chapter 10 of "Standard Packaging Rules for z/OS-Based Products,"
SC23-3695-10.

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of
Steve Thompson
Sent: Wednesday, September 14, 2022 4:28 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Title of book -- Naming Convention thing for SMPE

Once upon a time I had a copy of a book that gave the naming
convention for naming elements for SMPE so that one would not
conflict with IBM either in LPA, or LNKLST, etc. And one could
even share a common CSI.

I know it has to have been updated by now (my copy was from back
about 1997).

Anyone know the name of that book, or if it got renamed, or... ?

Regards,
Steve Thompson