From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of
Lennie Dymoke-Bradshaw
Sent: Tuesday, September 20, 2022 7:42 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Racf userid - CICS started as a job

EXTERNAL EMAIL: Do not click links or open attachments unless you know the
content is safe.

Why not code the userid on the Jobcard and then give the users who submit the
job READ access to the SURROGAT profile for the userid?
https://nam11.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ibm.com%2Fdocs%2Fen%2Fzos%2F2.5.0%3Ftopic%3Dsubmitted-allowing-surrogate-job-submission&amp;data=05%7C01%7Cterri.shaffer%40ACIWORLDWIDE.COM%7Cc74ba509e2e44ccded4708da9b61b79c%7Cd1b7f1185cb24d4e85a382e07efb07e9%7C1%7C0%7C637993141273312357%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&amp;sdata=J5LstzQoYZnX%2FF3AMoU2mgdqrVL7knX0tudIPxs5Y%2Fw%3D&amp;reserved=0

Lennie Dymoke-Bradshaw
https://nam11.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Frsclweb.com%2F&amp;data=05%7C01%7Cterri.shaffer%40ACIWORLDWIDE.COM%7Cc74ba509e2e44ccded4708da9b61b79c%7Cd1b7f1185cb24d4e85a382e07efb07e9%7C1%7C0%7C637993141273312357%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&amp;sdata=cwldOGh4uHCQS7PpVvwIwfsvzQMCBhV%2BpkWboLtUZ04%3D&amp;reserved=0
'Dance like no one is watching. Encrypt like everyone is.'