From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of
Michael Babcock
Sent: 21 September 2022 19:49
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: PSP for Crypto Express 8s

I use this as input:

REPORT MISSINGFIX ZONES(MVST100)

FIXCAT(IBM.*)

        .

And it will report something like this (edited for length):

MISSING FIXCAT SYSMOD REPORT FOR ZONE
MVST100

                          HOLD     MISSING  HELD     ____RESOLVING
SYSMOD_____

FIX CATEGORY     FMID     CLASS    APAR     SYSMOD   NAME     STATUS
RECEIVED

_______________  _______  _______  _______  _______  _______  ______ ________

IBM.Device.Disk.DS8000-2107

                 HDZ2240           CA56267  HDZ2240  UJ08763  GOOD
YES

                                   CA57768  HDZ2240  UJ08744  GOOD YES

                                   CA61492  HDZ2240  UJ07885  HELD YES

                                   CA61494  HDZ2240  UJ07877  HELD YES

                                   CA62423  HDZ2240  UJ08550  GOOD YES

                                   CA62506  HDZ2240  UJ07862  GOOD YES

                                   CA62651  HDZ2240  UJ08973  GOOD YES

                                   CA63552  HDZ2240  UJ09056  GOOD    YES

IBM.Device.Server.zBC12-2828.zHighPerformanceFICON

                 HSM1P00           CH42336  HSM1P00  UI80637  GOOD
YES

IBM.Device.Server.zEC12-2827.zHighPerformanceFICON

                 HSM1P00           CH42336  HSM1P00  UI80637  GOOD
YES

IBM.Device.Server.z10-BC-2098.zHighPerformanceFICON

                 HSM1P00           CH42336  HSM1P00  UI80637  GOOD
YES

IBM.Function.zEDC

                 HBB77C0           CA62239  HBB77C0  UJ08657  GOOD    YES

                                   CA62721  HBB77C0  UJ08708  GOOD    YES

IBM.Function.zHighPerformanceFICON

                 HSM1P00           CH42336  HSM1P00  UI80637  GOOD    YES

IBM.Function.zHyperLink

                 HDZ2240           CA61737  HDZ2240  UJ08978  GOOD    YES

                                   CA62068  HDZ2240  UJ08922  GOOD    YES