Alain,

IBM will build you something you can boot from and get started with. I believe
you need to contact your support person to get started. They will need to know
if your are going to run under zVM, or boot it directly within an LPAP. Will
probably need information on your auxiliary hardware (DASD, TAPE, Network, …).
Then will construct a custom solution for you. I believe it is a paid option,
but I do not think there is much of an option.

Al Ferguson

Dulcius ex Asperis