Hi Ken.

You may probably(?) already have an AXR00 PARMLIB member (or some other suffix,
pointed to from IEASYSxx via the AXR=(xx) parameter.

The AXRxx member lets you define a prefix character (like $ for JES2) that
provides an alternative to using F AXR,rexxname:

/*******************************************************************************/

/*     THIS IS A SAMPLE AXR00   MEMBER OF SYS1.PARMLIB          */
/*******************************************************************************/

CPF('@',SYSPLEX)                        /* 1st char is SYSREXX prefix char */
AXRUSER(IBMUSER)

REXXLIB ADD DSN(USER.SAXREXEC)
REXXLIB ADD DSN(ADCD.&SYSVER..SAXREXEC)
REXXLIB ADD DSN(SYS1.SAXREXEC)

With the above version of AXR00 in use, system rexx routines can be stored in
any of the 3 REXXLIB libraries listed.  And they can be started by just
entering "@rexxname".

So if I have a system Rexx routine named TCPTRACE, instead of starting it with
F AXR,TCPTRACE, I can just type @TCPTRACE START 10.1.1.1

I don't believe TSO facilities are available, so this may not be what you're
looking for.

Hth.

~Wendell Lovewell