On 19/11/22 12:20, kekronbekron wrote:
What? RMF can export to prometheus?
Do you mean zDG, with its own zOSMF / WAS Liberty deployment?

There's a Zowe project https://github.com/zowe/zebra. There is also zCDP integration with RMF to stream to Splunk/Elastic. Rocket are modernizing OMEGAMON and RMF to publish to modern analytics platforms. In most cases you can use Docker compose to stand up a stack like Elastic or Prometheus/Grafana from artifacts published on Github. https://z-open-data.github.io/odp-elastic-samples/

- KB