On 20/11/22 23:13, Dave Jones wrote:
Now add GDDM graphics and it will be nearly perfect.  😄

Here we go again! tnz is a curses application, a TUI (text user interface) that runs in a shell. It's not X windows and doesn't run in a GUI container. It's my understanding on some Linux desktop systems like Ubuntu that xterm can use Sixel or ReGis to render graphics to a remote workstation but that is hopelessly antiquated and not at all portable. tnz runs on Windows, Linux, z/OS and any environment that supports Python.