If you want to pass the address of a parameter list in R1 use the following.

#pragma runopts(plist(os))

And in main

struct plist * parms = ( struct plist * ) __R1;

On 21/11/22 17:22, Fabio Massimo Ottaviani wrote:
Hello

I wrote an assembler program attaching a C program with ATTACHX

ATTCH    ATTACHX EP=PROGC,PARAM=R10,
                ECB=AMYECB,
                DISP=NO

I set the address of the field, I want to pass as parameter, in R10
I checked that argv in the C program is empty

Is there something I have to do in the C program to get the content of the
field?

Thanks
Fabio