On 23/11/22 01:20, Fabio Massimo Ottaviani wrote:
We also tried to add what suggested by David

If you want to pass the address of a parameter list in R1 use the following.

#pragma runopts(plist(os))

And in main

struct plist * parms = ( struct plist * ) __R1;

But we got

pragma runopts syntax (CEE3611): The run-time option PLIST was an invalid
run-time option or is not supported in this release of Language Environment.

I just tried it an it's not supported in 64-bit which sucks. I suggest using the 64-bit version of CELQPIPI [1] which is more upfront work but a much better way to call C/C++ code from HLASM. It's what CICS and IMS use.

[1] https://www.ibm.com/docs/en/zos/2.4.0?topic=tasks-using-preinitialization-services-amode-64