I've only tried this once on my test LPAR when I'm installing a new OS release or maint, not much success, I've followed the guide but I must be missing something.

in the started task there's 2 start up options

SERVER=STANDALONE <- I use to test

and

SERVER=AUTOSTART <- i use from prod

there's some IZUPRMxx changes, I can provide some examples of what I've used for my second LPAR

Carmen