The idea is to send an SMF dataset from one z/OS to another one, but first, it
needs to be downloaded to windows to be sent to us, also in windows. Once we
have the file, we upload it to our mainframe to process it.

It is possible to split the original SMF dataset in smaller pieces but demands
a lot of control, so it would be the last resource..

Best Regards

Ituriel do Nascimento Neto
z/OS System Programmer

Em quarta-feira, 14 de dezembro de 2022 11:06:35 BRT, Matt Hogstrom