Yes, ElementName is in format: LPARname:CSS:CHP, i.e. LPAR1:0:A1
And indeed - PortNumber is just decimal value of CHPID (note: I don't have LPARs in CSS >0).
However the following command:
cimcli enumerateinstances cim_fcport ...
shows both: IBMzOS_FCPort and IBMzOS_FCCUPort.
While FCPort looks like decimal value of CHPID, the FCCUPort is different - here I see non-unique PortNumbers and values like 770, 768, 560 (and 0, 50, etc.)

--
Radoslaw Skorupka
Lodz, Poland