Hi Ituriel,

That's exactly what I was looking for!

Thank you,
Dave Cole

At 12/21/2022 07:43 AM, Ituriel do Neto wrote:
Hi,
ADRDSSU has a RELEASE primary command that can do it.

//S1       EXEC       PGM=ADRDSSU
//*                  PARM='TYPRUN=NORUN'
//SYSPRINT DD SYSOUT=*
//SYSIN      DD *
RELEASE INCLUDE(HLQ.**)                                               -
      STORGRP(SGSMALL) ADMIN                                          -
      SELECTMULTI(ALL)      /* EVEN IF MULTIVOL        */

Best Regards
Ituriel do Nascimento Neto
z/OS System Programmer