I have a pristine, complete boxed copy of IBM Markup in 3.5 and 5.25 diskettes.
IBM Markup, Version 1.0, part no. 6476161, dated 10/1987, S544-3357-00, is
described in the license information as “… an IBM Personal Computer
entry-assist program that allows you to create and edit GML documents using DCF
R3.0 or 3.1+ running in either VM/CMS or MVS/TSO.” Central Service terminated
10/16/1990.

This program requires DOS 2.1 or 3.3 for a file transfer program to the
mainframe.

Message originated on my iPhone 12