Hello Listers,

I've searched the IBM-MAIN archives and found nothing to help me so I
thought I'd better ask the question.

I am trying to sort roughly 4295217295, records using DFSORT.
DFSORT issues a message that I have exceeded the sort input record maximum.
It appears that this maximum is 4294967295.

Since this is a program calling sort internally, and does so several times,
I cannot do the "normal" thing of splitting the file down into smaller
files, sort them, then merge them back together.

Anyone have any thoughts on this?

Thanks,
Chuck