We have a customer running on a z800 in a capped LPAR.
We just converted them from z/OS 1.12 to z/OS 1.13 and have found that
performance has degraded.

They are looking at a list of data sets - approx 98,000 under a HLQ, say ABCD
with the Initial view  set to 2. SPACE

On z/OS 1.12 this list was retrieved in under 10 seconds
On z/OS 1.13 this list took 20 Minutes to return.

If the Initial View is changed to 1. Volumes
then the performance is much the same.

The view is paged right to get the space values, on the 1.12 system it comes
back in seconds

      on the 1.13 system it takes minutes to come back.

Many of the 98,000 data sets are on TAPE or migrated.

Anyone recognise a feature that came with z/OS 1.13 that might cause this
change in behaviour?