I am not sure if a Crypto Services System SSL question belongs on IBM-MAIN
or on RACF-L, so I am taking the shotgun approach and posting both places.

I am trying to use the new-in-V2R5 certificate callback diagnostic function
in System SSL
https://www.ibm.com/docs/en/zos/2.5.0?topic=reference-gsk-attribute-set-call
back

The set_callback routine returns a 0 but my diagnostic function is not
called. In the GSK trace I see
INFO read_tls13_certificate(): Diagnostic callback routine will not be
called.
The preceding and succeeding messages do not appear relevant.

There is no other clue that I see in the GSK trace. The only clue that I see
in the doc is "If an out-of-storage condition is encountered during the
gsk_secure_socket_init() routine processing of the peer certificate, the
callback routine is not called." I see no indication in the GSK trace of an
out-of-storage condition. I have tested with REGION=0M and REGION=99M, and
there is not much else going on in the region.

Anyone have any clues?

It's a PDT so opening a problem ticket is not an option.

Thanks!

Charles