.
Hello

I am on a z/os 2.2 system, trying to rseurrect some old code.
.
can some one confirm the instructions for Searching the
Address Space Vector Table (ASVT) on z/OS 2.2
.
This program  loads R10 with CVTASVT
L     R10,CVTASVT        GET ASVT ADDRESS
USING ASVT,R10          ESTABLISH ADDRESSABILITY
.
It then issues a Load Address For the first entry ?
This doesn't  look correct to me ?
LA    R11,ASVTENTY       GET # OF FIRST ENTRY
.
Next its test for an ASCB that is assigned.
TM    0(R11),ASVTAVAL    VALID ASCB Available ?
BO    RUNLOP1            NO, CHECK NEXT ASVT ENTRY
.
* Examine ASCB
.
.
Besides the Load Address above - How should this module
advance to the Next ASVT entry ?
Shoud I issue the following to get to the next ASVT
L    R10,ASVTFRST
.
The current code issues the following instruction, which
looks incorrect according to IHAASVT
LA    R11,4(,R11)          Advance NEXT ASVT ENTRY
.
.
Your comments please
.