From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of
carl swanson
Sent: Wednesday, February 8, 2023 6:46 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Goodbye and thanks for all the fish

                While I have not been a very active member, I have been a
very active lurker for years. My 45+ year journey is coming to an end again
as my employer has picked my retirement date for me. I hope this time to do
retirement correctly and make it work, previous attempts have failed maybe
this time I can get it right.

                It has been a pleasure for me to work with Mainframes and in
my case Mainframe Virtual tape, that last part for most of my last 30 years.
I have learned many things from this group, including many that I would
never use but were interesting.

                Good luck to all and show the world that Mainframes are here
to stay

Carl Swanson

215-688-1459

carl.swans...@verizon.net