I can't remember, when I worked for the State and they were moving some DB2 data to a SQL server somewhere, I worked with the DBA's and setup a Unix process (on Z) and a migration directory for them to unload the data using a DB2 utility - IIRC they use a secure FTP process on a server to pick up the data, if I can find the procedure I setup I can provide this if interested.

Carmen