On Thu, 9 Feb 2023 18:01:24 +0000 Sri h Kolusu <skol...@us.ibm.com> wrote:

:>>>2. How can I specify the SQLSTATE so that NOT FOUND will be the condition?

I am writing the SP itself in COBOL and want to return an SQLCODE.

:>Assuming that you are calling the Stored procedure from COBOL, here is an
example of how the SQLCODES are handled.

:>https://www.ibm.com/docs/en/db2-for-zos/12?topic=examples-example-cobol-program-that-calls-stored-procedure

The SP GETPRML can only return to the LIST. The +466 is not done by the SP
itself, it is done by DB2 SP processing because cursors are returned.

http://www.dissensoftware.com