On Thu, 9 Feb 2023 at 22:00, Tony Thigpen <t...@vse2pdf.com> wrote:

> This is an ICCF backup from '82 that I have keep inside all these years.
[...]
> What state are you in? I am not sure I want to mail it and it get damaged.

Even more reason not to send it to me - I'm in Toronto (Ontario), so
you doubtless don't want cross-border inspection (X-ray?) and such on
top of probably more expensive shipping.

Do ask Mike Baldwin for suggestions - he's near Toronto too, but
probably knows someone closer to you. And that link posted earlier is
logistically and geographically closer to you than I am. Maybe they'll
give a hobbyist a break.

Good luck,

Tony H.