Hi Joe:

Hello again, sir.  I've been watching this thread.

You once used z/XDC as I recall.  We DO offer a z/PDT license for the tool, but it is still a professional level price for a professional level product.  May I know more about your circumstances, please?  Perhaps we can work something out.

Sincerely,
Bob