I'm hosting a Webinar this Friday (March 3) at 11:00 AM Singapore Time (03:00
UTC) on the new Secure Execution support available for Red Hat OpenShift
Container Platform on IBM zSystems and LinuxONE servers. Secure Execution is
available at no additional charge on IBM z15, LinuxONE III, and higher model
servers. It improves the isolation/separation between workloads for better
security.

If you'd like to attend please visit this Web site to sign up:

There are other topics scheduled, and you may also be interested in those.
Replays will be available if you cannot join live. This time should be
convenient for countries in Asia-Pacific (India to New Zealand basically), and
it may also work for the eastern Pacific (U.S. West Coast for example). There
aren't a super abundance of live Webcasts in these time zones, so I like to
mention them from time to time, especially when I'll be on.

— — — — —
Timothy Sipples
Senior Architect
Digital Assets, Industry Solutions, and Cybersecurity
IBM zSystems/LinuxONE, Asia-Pacific
sipp...@sg.ibm.com