Why? That will only list the directory information, while [A|I]MBLIST
LISTIDR will give the IDR data as well.

--

Shmuel (Seymour J.) Metz

Because the Original Post (see below) asked for the SSI's of load modules.
There was no mention of IDR data.  Furthermore, LISTPDS,FORMAT will give
just a single line of information for each PDS member which includes "the
module names and SSI's for each module".  I am reasonably sure LISTIDR
generates several lines for each member.  I am sure you will advise me if I
am mistaken.

Original Post

Is it possible to list the SSI's of load modules/program objects with a
utility?

In other words, give the load library/program object library name to the

utility, and dump the module names and SSI's for each module.