Meanwhile, what monitoring tools do you have for VM other than the VM DASD reporting?

Steve Thompson

On 3/1/2023 8:40 AM, Jasi Grewal wrote:
Hi, I am interested in looking for z/VM DASD Performance reports and wondering
if there is anything better than the one which are generated by Perfsvm
(FCXnnn) reports. Our zVSE machines are experiencing performance issues and
would like to understand DASD peak i/o rates. It is unfortunate we are not
running any z/OS guest machines as I could have used RMF.
Thank you in advance,Regards,Jasi Grewal..