I believe it’s in HMC Management, audit and log management,   First select
the TASKS PERFORMED LOG, then select the limit date and time, go back to
the year you installed the CEC.   Make sure you select a date in the
calendar pop up, then select ok.   Once you see the date selected, then hit
okay.   I believe it shows up as POWER OFF OR RESTART.   You can use CRTL-F
to find power.   The last one you find should be it.

On Mon, Mar 6, 2023 at 9:36 AM Jim Elliott <jlelliot...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Is there a way to find on the HMC (or SE) the date and time of the last
> Power-On Reset of a system?
>
> Jim Elliott
> Senior IT Consultant - GlassHouse Systems Inc.

Michael Babcock
OneMain Financial
z/OS Systems Programmer, Lead