On Mon, 6 Mar 2023 22:20:59 -0500, Rob Schramm <rob.schr...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Is CICS involved?
>
>Rob
>
>On Mon, Mar 6, 2023, 13:41 Joel C. Ewing <jce.ebe...@cox.net> wrote:
>
>> I see two possibilities:

Hey there Rob.    That's where it was detected first, however we've been able
to recreate outside of CICS.   I now believe the problem lies within HSM at
this point.   The good folks over at BMC, provided me with FDREPORT job to dump
the DSCB on our test case, and indeed the DS1IND08 is turned on indicating the
file has been updated since the last recall.   As I initially mentioned, we see
the problem on z/OS V2.4 and V2.5.    I do not know when this started
happening, but our developers mentioned "months" or longer, so that leads me to
think about previous maintenance levels.   I think I still have a sysres laying
around from prior to our last maint cycle in the fall, that I may IPL in the
sandbox, and see if we can recreate there.