All,

We have Tectia ZOS (https://www.ssh.com/products/mainframe-security-software)
product running in our installation and need to setup for allowing public /
private key SFTP transmissions related to EDI application / product used
internally.  Tectia Product manuals while quite verbose do not give much
guidance in how to create / generate / public / private key certificates in
allowing this to occur.  Anyone with knowledge / experience in this world (of
course highly "open systems" / Unix / Linux centric) would be much appreciated.

I'm giving two contact methods should you want to talk offline:

Steve Estle
sest...@gmail.com
303-604-0925.

TIA to all.