A friend shared this with me and I thought it was just extraordinary. It is not
"mainframe" but his comments on what happens when the marketeers run a tech
company will resonate with many of us. It’s a fairly long read. It’s a
transcript of a long interview done for a TV show – only a few minutes were
actually used – by Bob Cringely, and thought to be lost. Steve Jobs was at the
time (1995) running NeXT, which he was to sell to Apple a month later. It is a
fascinating read.

https://sameerbajaj.com/jobs/

Charles